By Best of Sanford | Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
We were an hour in descending. At the Indian encampment we saw a large deerhound.
2. Citation for your conservation accomplishment research:
Crater lake national park. A old volcano that became destroyed and is now a national park.
2. Citation for your primary document:
14. Citation for your phrase (if it's different than your primary source citation):
Page 3,Diary of TR from August 1 - 31, 1871
3. Citation for your accomplishments photo:
6. Citation for your journal photo:
9. Citation for your photo of TR's step in his journal:
12. Citation for your photo of TR's accomplishment as President: